1. Millions of fish in the Gulf
2. Thousands of sea birds
3. Thousands of sea creatures
4. Billions of microscopic creatures that keep the Gulf in balance
5. The jobs of thousands of Gulf residents
6. The once pristine Gulf beaches now seeping oil.
7. The confidence in our government once held by millions of Americans
8. The hope that Barack Obama would be a different President and not cave to the rich and powerful corporate interests.
9. The economy of the Gulf Coast now that BP can say, "The well is dead; time to go home."
10. Who knows how many lives when the effects of the Corexit/Oil combo start becoming more evident and more commonplace.