Sunday, October 3, 2010

My BLOG @ HOODOED must be a GOOD ONE! With credible info--this is what I just got from a READER!

This is cut and pasted from the reader's email message to me:

I am getting a "malware warning" message from Google when I try to get to Hoodooed. I thought you might want to know this.

I am also blocked from Dignity. Do you know what is happening there or is it just my computer.

 Here is the message I get from Google when I try to enter Hoodooed.
=======

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at hoodooed.blogspot.com contains elements from the site www.tampablab.com, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.tampablab.com.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

There is no malware on my site. Anything viewed here will not damage your computer. This is an attempt to censor me. I am not linked or affiliated with TampaBlab in any way.
Here is the URL: http://hoodooed.blogspot.com. If anyone else has had issues, please leave a comment.
Anita

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOKS TO ME THAT THEY LIFT THE MALWARE WARNING AND WE CAN ACCESS YOUR SITE WITH NO PROBLEM.

TOM

Anita Stewart said...

Fortunately it is working for you, but ironically not for me...I have had computer problems all night trying to post two stories to the blog...then my computer access went down for an hour and just a few minutes ago I got a malware warning...weird!