Is there any doubt that planet Earth has been undergoing an environmental armageddon for decades? We are not just referring to the spate of oil spills all over the world such as the BP Gulf Oil Spill, or the many other toxic deluges which go unreported unlike the Hungary Toxic Sludge Disaster, or the ongoing destruction of the world’s rainforests like those being systematically wiped out in the Amazon Basin. We are also alluding to the “unseen” worldwide chemical apocalypse, the global proliferation of electro-pollution (EMR), the major uptick in man-made geopathic stress events on both the micro and macro levels, as well as the relentless contamination of living environments throughout the planet with radioactivity.
There are many other forms of ecological apocalypse taking place which, when viewed in the aggregate, are taking an immense toll on human, animal and plant life. Many of these ongoing assaults against the biosphere have unforeseen and collective ramifications which are extremely far-reaching and of great consequence to the viability of the planet. We ignore them at our peril, and will continue to suffer from a plague of alphabet soup diseases, multi-infection syndromes and infectious disease epidemics which have exploded on the healthcare landscape during the 21st century.
Just how far-reaching? How consequential? Are these environmental issues, which have been occurring for well over a century, so urgent that we need to address them now? Does the fate of humankind really lie in the balance? How about the future of the planet Herself – our Mother Earth?
May we speak plainly about the awesome challenges which humanity is now facing? Truly, the fate of the planet lies in the balance at this great juncture between the ages. The future of humanity is being determined every moment by the collective consciousness and actions of every resident of planet Earth. As a race, there can be no doubt that we have veered way off the straight and narrow, and have been going in a dangerous direction since the beginning of the industrial revolution. We now “sit in the stink” of all the misguided foundational paradigms, which were laid down throughout this age of commerce and industry.
If one were to just consider the deleterious effects of the Hydrocarbon Fuel Paradigm alone around the globe, they would quickly see the ravages of this single industry – Oil & Gas – which in and of itself has wreaked havoc wherever oil rigs, natural gas platforms or refineries are found. Waging war for oil and gas deposits, oil spills on land and undersea, awesome amounts of water and air pollution outside of spills, oil and gas pipeline explosions, exploitation of precious lands and water bodies for oil and gas, sinking oil tankers, peoples oppressed because they live on or near oil and gas deposits, refinery accidents and explosions, etc.
But back to the original question: Why is the world rushing headlong into environmental armageddon? How did we get here when the signs and messages at every milestone were so obvious about where the civilization was heading?
What follows is a partial list of major co-factors of environmental destruction which must be considered, if one is to formulate a global response to this predicament.
- Technospheric Breakdown – the entire planet is blanketed by a multi-faceted technosphere, all of which is in the steady state of disintegration, much of which is unseen
- Worldwide Economic Depression - Increasing unemployment/joblessness + general business contraction + real estate market collapse = declining tax bases, receipts and revenues for every nation, state and province, county and city; therefore less money to fix and repair, maintain and service, upgrade and modify, rehabilitate and remediate that which is necessary
- Universal Unenlightened Government Leadership + Highly Corrupt, Arrogant and Ignorant Superpower Nations
- World Shadow Government which uses divide and conquer strategy to control Earth’s natural resources
- Equipment/Technology which has not been proportionately upgraded to meet obvious requirements, ever-growing needs and newly emerging challenges & contingencies of the 21st century
- Inherently Unsustainable Platforms, Technologies, process & procedure, etc. across the board of modern civilization, especially throughout industry
- Urbanization of the World – proliferation of the megalopolis and all the inherent problems with such extraordinary population density
- Globalization of the Economy; centralization of power everywhere (e.g. EU) and subsequent incapacitation of local authority to respond appropriately to dire needs
- Planetary Population approaching 7 billion, and the material fulfillment of the real and perceived needs/wishes of so many
- Consumer Society with so much artificial demand created by a global marketing machine (e.g. TV) which caters to a carefully cultivated materialistic mindset and lifestyle
- Rule by Corpocracy/Oligarchy/Plutocracy which lacks any degree of social responsibility, respect for human life or stewardship for the planet
- Global Climate Change due to human activity; Global Warming due to major changes in the behavior/activity of the sun, as well as other transformative shifts on earth (El Nino/La Nina) and throughout the solar system
- Accelerating Uptick in Seismic activity and Volcanic events around the globe, as demonstrated by the major earthquakes and volcanic eruptions of 2010
- Capitalism is in its Death Throes, which necessarily creates a worldwide climate of desperate exploitation of all the earth’s resources because fiat currency is soon to be devalued, before becoming worthless
- Destructive Technologies/Agendas and their unintended consequences and unforeseen collateral damage - HARRP, CERN ( Large Hadron Collider), Chemtrails, GMOs, Nuclear Testing, Bio-engineered Pathogenic Microorganisms & Plagues
- Mother Earth’s rapidly changing Vital Signs – Decreasing Magnetics, Increasing Schumann’s Resonance, Ocean Current Shifts (Gulf Stream, Loop Current), Increasing Greenhouse Gases, Ozone Layer Depletion, Shrinking Bio-diversity, Polar Icecaps Melting, Increasing # of Icebergs, Sea Level Rise
- Civilization always contains the Seeds of its own Destruction – Political, economic and social institutions and systems do reflect the predominant undergirding religious paradigms and philosophical blueprints. The more flawed and skewed these paradigms, the more imperfections appear throughout the structures of civilization.
- End of Kali Yuga = End of Mayan Calendar (Long Count) – “2012” represents the inevitable transition between the ages including the Galactic Creation Cycle – a 13 year period distinguished by much more destruction than creation on the earth plane
- Outworking of War as a means of (i) theft – the strong stealing natural resources and labor from the weak, (ii) genocide – depopulation and (iii) control of the masses – fear and chaos of war softens up a nation to accept a new control matrix (especially new forms of mind control programming re: Mother Earth)
- Communism & Capitalism – the fric and frac of 100 years of godless society – Wherever true spirituality is lacking (both isms are godless – one overtly, one covertly) common sense and reason always flee; then self destruction is a foregone conclusion so that the “Phoenix” of a new order can rise from its ashes
Although this list goes on, we’ll stop here, as the scope of this essay is limited to just one of these contributing co-factors, and perhaps the most profound and significant of them all.
Technospheric Breakdown – a major co-factor in societal collapse