The Horowitz-Kane article summarized how this planned crime is among a series of catastrophes advances globalists geopolitical and financial agendas.
It was published on the Jeff Rense home page, now archived at www.rense.com/general91/guf.ht and again highlighted on the Rense home page.
Some names included in the original Horowitz-Kane article may surprise alternative news readers, especially that in #30 below. Popular Disinformationists provide charismatic entertainment that is mostly truth, as much as 90% or more. This is so that when their following is huge, they can then they throw out bait not in the best interest of the public and it, too, will be internalized and acted upon.
Disinformation can be deadly. It is is why Disinformation is a weapon of war.
The following are highlights of the Horowitz-Kane article, 30 Facts...:
1) Media is grossly censoring extent of the devastation in the Gulf. Poisons--oil and chemical dispersant (Corexit) are destined to spread globally, but honest reporting is restricted, and independent investigators arrested. Media, financially directed by leading investment bankers (cited below), accomplices this global poisoning, or omnicide. (Click here for example of more accurate reporting from the Gulf by independent news source.)
2) News and network "programming" is mind-controlling propaganda issued by "partners" in the Rothschild League of Banks (including Goldman-Sachs, JPMorgan-Chase and UBS) that direct BP, Transocean, Halliburton, clean-up capitalists, Corexit suppliers, even clean-up crews' trailers, through co-investors heavily represented in Partnership for New York City (PFNYC) founded by David Rockefeller and chartered by the Royal Family of England. Together, these wield the most formidable economic power in world history.
3) Ongoing worsening environmental pollution has been these Rothschild League financiers prime objective since at least the1960s. (See their leaked economic agenda.) Destroying the environment, thus creating new global threats for remediation markets and emergency management is real, a "non-declared war" alternative to traditional warfare securing profitable population control through crisis capitalism.
4) The Gulf oil catastrophe reflects one of three major financially-sustaining war substitutes, environmental destruction. Less urgent is space-based threats (e.g., solar flares, alien menaces, and colliding asteroids). The third, and least apparent profitable war substitute is petrochemical-pharmaceutical enslavement. Each of these 3 incentives and objectives for global governance, emergency preparedness, and profitable military and Homeland Security responses, "carries the weight of . . . considerable actual sacrifice of life." (The Report From Iron Mountain the scholarly, serious, non-fiction, non-satirical leaked worked claimed by Rothschild League banking cartel propagandists, including media pundits, to be satire.)
5) The propaganda ploy used most effectively in the Gulf, and in all crises, is to blame illusory villains to create sham debates. When Obama is blamed, the oil "accident" faults Democrats. When Halliburton is blamed, Republicans feel faulted. This divisive diversion suckers masses of idiots, discredits media's intelligence, and shames people still claiming we have a "free" and "responsible" press.
6) The Deepwater Horizon (Mississippi Canyon 252) oil rig that exploded is property of Transocean, not British Petroleum (BP) but both are financially directed by Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, and UBS investment bankers, all operating in the Rothschild League of banks.
7) Coincidentally, or demonically, the oil rig's failed cementation job exploded on Hitler's birthday, just in time to poison Earth Day 2010, thanks to Transocean's contractor--the infamous Dick Cheney/George Bush officiated Halliburton Company allied with Homeland Security.
8) Halliburton officials admit knowing their cementation job was likely to explode just when it did, according to Congressional testimony.
9) Goldman Sachs (GS) officials also knew the rig was likely to explode when it did. They bet millions of dollars on it days before it happened! (Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of GS, directed 44% (4.6 million shares) of BP stock to be dumped three weeks before the explosion.
10) Transocean merged into its current corporate state by Goldman-Sachs in 2007.
11) David Sidwell, Risk Committee Chairman of UBS, the wealthiest Swiss bank (in the Rothschild League or alliance) and the world's largest wealth manager, also dumped BP stocks massively (i.e., 99% of the banks holdings, or 2.1 million shares,) as did Wachovia/Wells Fargo.
12) BP Oil CEO Tony Hayward sold 1/3 of his BP stock (223,288 shares) on March 17-- a month before the explosion.
13) Just before 9/11, Goldman Sachs did the same with airline stocks. Before the Gulf catastrophe, GS shorted mortgage company stocks, fueling the U.S. real estate collapse.
14) Management Boards of the Eurex Stock Exchanges and Executive Board of Germany's Eurex Clearing AG decided on April 14, 2010 to introduce an equity option on shares of Transocean Ltd, effective the day of the explosion, April 20, 2010. This gave inside traders a full day to dump their "uninsured" stock in Transocean at highest price possible (before the rest of Wall Street responded to the explosion). Then the crisis capitalists were able to reinvest their funds securing the higher price value.
These officials published zero reason for Transocean's new equity option program that encouraged banking criminals to use "protective puts" to make millions.
By paying a relatively small premium (compared to soon-to-be plunging market value of Transocean stock), the Rothschild Leaguers knew no matter how far the stock dropped, it could be sold at the original "strike price" (also called the "put option") anytime before April 20, 2012.
This additionally evidences premeditated murder, and financial motives of the Swiss/German banking chiefs influencing Europe's most active stock exchanges. These inside traitors and industrial sabateurs, financially controlling Transocean, Halliburton, and BP, committed the gravest environmental crime in history, to profit from mass murdering people and destruction of the Gulf.
15) This was how money was made from obvious sabotage. After UBS sold its 2.1 million shares of BP, before the explosion, the "put option" policy on BP stock was similarly exercised when UBS bought back 8.6 million BP shares by June 7.
16) Transocean Vice President of Marketing, Terry Bonno, met UBS officials on May 27, 2010, according to a heavily censored Thompson Reuter's report and transcript. (CLICK HERE to read it.) The "Ultra-Deepwater market will start to pick up longer-term," Bonno encouraged banking officials.
17) So, within weeks of the explosion, the Rothschild League of investment bankers were yelling "Buy! Buy! Buy! BP stock," stating costs for clean-up were miniscule compared to investments and company profits would earn.
18) This quote detailed the BP-banking-stock-jocks' plot: "Buying shares today while writing $55 calls and "puts" for the January 2012 expiration allows for an outstanding cash-on-cash return if BP merely bounces back by 14% over the next 21 months. In a best case you'll net 98% total returns on the actual cash outlay (assuming you write the puts against paid-up marginable equity already held in your margin-type account)."
19) Much like the instantly manufactured equity investment option created for Transocean right before the explosion, BP's stock insurance plan secured ongoing devastation in the Gulf with this financial promise: "In a worst case scenario you'll end up with twice the number of BP ADRs at an average cost of $42.64 or less," stock gurus promoted. "That's lower than the annual lows for BP during the entire period 2004 right through 2007."
20) The Halliburton cementation job's sabotage, and resulting oil hemorrhage in the Gulf, served perfectly, synchronously and financially, to "veer" media attention away from Lloyd Blankfein's/ Goldman-Sachs's shorting of the American housing market, accelerating the planned economic collapse of the USA for New World Order's "New Deal."
21) Goldman Sachs holds controlling interests (with Apollo Management) in Nalco Company, producer of Corexit, the lethal oil dispersant.
22) The Rothschild Leaguers "ruled out all [Corexit] competitors," "even those far less toxic and, in some cases, nearly twice as effective" reported Paul Quinlan in the New York Times. The reason being . . .
23) Nalco formed from a joint venture with David Rockefeller-controlled Exxon Chemical Co. in 1994. Then...
24) In 2003, The Blackstone Group, Apollo Management L.P., and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, bought Ondeo Nalco for $4.3 billon dollars. All three partnered in the Rockefeller-founded, Royal Family-chartered PFNYC.
25) Nalco's website portrays it as a water, energy, and air conservation corporation, claiming its the world's leading water treatment company. Their poisonous dispersant, Corexit is a "first aid product that they've always had and they've never really used."
26) Corexit poisoned clean-up workers and caused kidney and liver disorders from its use in the 1989 Exxon-Valdez disaster. Nalco blamed these on 2-butoxyethanol, now claimed to have been removed.
27) George Bush/Dick Cheney 9/11-linked Halliburton Company purchased the world's largest oil-spill cleanup entity, Boots & Coots 3 weeks before the "natural gas leak" - synchrounous with bankers beginning to unload BP and Transocean stocks and securing equity options to insure their investments. Other major shareholders in Nalco/Corexit include: Warren Buffett and his conglomerate holding company, Berkshire Hathaway; Maurice Strong, Al Gore, George Soros.
28) Historically, Homeland Security has contracted Halliburton to provide detention camps for political dissidents and displaced populations through KBR, whose financial underwriters feature the aforementioned war-makers: Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC; Goldman, Sachs & Co.; UBS Securities LLC; Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; and Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC--the precise financial institutions shorting BP and Transocean stocks as detailed above. Furthermore, . . .
29) Homeland Security's choice of accommodations for Gulf oil clean-up crews were the same toxic trailers banned during Hurricane Katrina.
30) Homeland Security medical officials are also now implicated in fraudulently promoting (through Alex Jones) a "decoy product" for infectious disease markets called Silver Sol for profit and probably depopulation as well. (CLICK HERE for the shocking story.)
What to do"Jesus put his life on the line by preaching the same thing. He exposed and flogged the lesser humans who were financially enslaving humanity through usury, usurping faith in God and the new true Nation under Him," wrote Horowitz and Kane.Public action required today to address the criminal actions against humanity, according to Horowitz and Kane include:Form a posseSearch and find leaders in this criminal banking cartel (such as Lloyd Blankfein and David Rockefeller).Serve them and responding law enforcers, with citizens' arrest complaints.Widely publicize the citizen's arrest.Use the Horowitz-Kane article and its links as evidence detailing the criminal conspiracy.Also see:
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
What to do about Gulf oil criminals - National Human Rights