|IMAGE SOURCE: Salon.com|
- Mike Brown was murdered over cigars
- Eric Garner was murdered over cigarettes
- Vonderrit Myers was holding a ham sandwich
- Trayvon Martin was shot in cold blood holding Skittles and soda
Every 28 hours a black man or boy is killed by vigilantes or police. A black man’s chances of being shot by the police are much higher than a white man's. And stop with the black on black straw man argument. Whites kill whites and blacks kill blacks. The stats are almost the same for both races and even our murders are segregated. Corporate media needs to be taken to task and do their research and their jobs. Corporate media needs to stop spouting inane comments that become ingrained in people's' psyches by being repeated over and over again even though they hold little truth, i.e. “doublespeak” like that in George Orwell’s “1984.”
- Mike Brown was a thug and a strong armed thief who did not have his hands in the air even though 16 of the Grand Jury witnesses said he did.
- Eric Garner died because he was obese; this said by Congressman Peter King on TV.
- Vonderrit Myers was running, then he wasn't running, then he was fired on by cops, then he hid in the bushes, then he was hiding in the bushes with two others, then he was alone and grabbed his waistband ... and so, the cop shot him. This story kept changing with a life of it’s own for convenience, but where was the truth? Even this writer's research through Google Earth revealed that there were no bushes at the scene.
- Trayvon was going to make a drug OR enhance a drug with his Skittles and soda according to FOX news.
"All of you should be standing on the side of truth."