Saturday, June 16, 2012

SE NACD CONFERENCE--AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE REPRESENTED THERE!



MORE INFO ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE:
I am registered for the conference but need to raise the gas money to get there.

Please help. I will be representing YOU for Soil and Water in Hillsborough County.

For most of you that know me personally, I have been either unemployed or underemployed since last October. I would like to be able to get to this conference to represent you, learn and most importantly, pass on information  I have learned back to you.

I don't need to tell all of you that Soil and Water are our county's most precious resources!

And we need to know what is happening at State and Federal levels.

Gas money and incidental expenditures are needed for entire stay there (Destin, FL).

Every little bit helps! So dig deep!

No comments: