Monday, March 7, 2011

A HUMAN CASUALTY FROM THE BP OIL GUSHER--LISA NELSON DIED TODAY! May she RIP!

VIDEO DESCRIPTION from November 7, 2010
Lisa Nelson of Orange Beach, AL is one of a growing number of people sickened and dying as a result of the BP disaster. Local physicians have no idea how to diagnose or treat patients who have bee exposed to highly toxic crude/dispersant combination. Local, State, and federal agencies continue to cover-up and offer zero assistance.
Very sad; Lisa Nelson passed away today 3.7.11. She was an inspration to all who were fortunate enough to know her and will be dearly missed. God bless her beautiful soul.
***NOTE from ME: OMG, I was one of the first people to blog her video from Jerry's YouTube channel, I feel like the wind has been sucked out of me...OMG...OMG...this is being blogged...my heart is being torn out...
FROM JERRY COPE:
I am so furious! Lisa died today. I am so sad. I went on my Youtube to add an annotation of her death to her video and I am furious! When you play the video a f*%$king BP ad comes up at the bottom - on my video!
Doubt if anything can be done but this is an insult!
PLEASE CALL OR WRITE GOOGLE AND OBJECT TO THIS INSULT!

No comments: