Friday, June 27, 2014

FLORIDA DRIVERS: MOVE OVER CAMPAIGN BY FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL ENTRAPS DRIVERS IN STING AND TICKETS THEM!

WARNING TO DRIVERS OVER THE HOLIDAY WEEK/WEEKEND!

ENTRAPMENT!

TO DRIVERS ON I75 AND ELSEWHERE IN FLORIDA

FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL'S new way to ticket you! $134.00.
(Happened to me this morning!)

If you do not slow down to 20 miles below the speed limit if U see flashing lights on the side of the road, you will get pulled over and ticketed.

Currently there is a STING in operation just below I75 and Rt 50, just south of the BROOKSVILLE, FL exit. Officer that ticketed me is J.R. Robinson. Also spoke with Lt. Maddox in Brooksville.

Easy way for the state to make money over the holiday weekend.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER GOTTEN A TICKET FOR THIS?

Slowing down to 50 mph on I75 is not an option...you will get rear ended/injured/killed.

There were 3 cops with lights on when I went by them and I was not speeding. They had no other car there, had not pulled anyone over and were not responding to an accident.

I had to perform a dangerous maneuver by changing lanes between two semi-trucks I was trying to pass while J.R. Robinson was behind me going 70 mph, thusly endangering my own life.

Will post on COPBLOCK.

http://www.flhsmv.gov/news/pdfs/PR060414.pdf

http://www.wtvy.com/home/headlines/Florida-Highway-Patrol-Launches-An-Awareness-Campaign-262310631.html

***Local Florida Law Enforcement are also using STINGRAYS and can deliberately target people through their cell phone numbers and GPS signals. This would be considered HARASSMENT...
(Florida's on the map showing that state and local police have them...)

The latest on STINGRAYS by the ACLU: https://www.aclu.org/node/37337

Even more:  https://www.aclu.org/blog/national-security-technology-and-liberty/internal-police-emails-show-efforts-hide-use-cell
TO PROTECT AND SERVE?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry you got caught but I'm glad you shared this! I didn't know anything about 20mph below the speed limit (that's a good way to get killed or endanger others).

Anita Stewart said...

Yes, and their MOVE OVER Campaign does not indicate this. Only if you read the law itself and how many people do that? This was entrapment, plain and simple as they had no one pulled over, there was no accident, just 3 cop cars with lights on waiting for people to speed by them...